Satellite receiver with LAN and Pro grade spectrum analyzer. STB + Spectrum analyzer + Media player + Weather station
F15 – is one of the most popular fighter jets, still on duty today. Our receiver has got a similar name. Powerful. Fast. Big threat to competitors. Kind of smaller version of F16, with all the main functions of F16, and even some exclusive ones. Check this out, and see for yourself.
- Full set of features to receive all kind of channels, including 3D and HDTV
- Extended telemetry: Weather sensor (optional) to read the outside temperature and atmospheric pressure, with weather forecast function (no Internet connection is needed, sensors are connected using the same RG-6 cable as LNBs). Temperature, barometric pressure are shown on front-panel and on the TV display.
- On-board Entertainment System (well, maybe that isn't really needed for a warplane, but our customers love it) : HD Media Player inside, supporting most popular formats and containers, including the MKV
- Black Box Recorder: HD PVR-ready using a SD/SDHC card and/or any USB-drive for scheduled TV recording, current program recording, ATS: Auto-Time-Shift; trick-mode
- Easy-to-fly: the PVR records can be played on your PC without format conversion
- RADAR: on-board SPECTRUM ANALYZER for effective DIY installation, saving money and time
- Better control: the remote control has wide beam-range - no need to aim your remote to STB, anymore; the remote control's buttons are fluorescent for greater comfort in the dark
- Rapid-fire guns: high-speed card-readers, that work with original cards in Turbo Mode: faster than regular original CAMs do
- Fly-Range Is Way Above Average: LAN port to connect to Internet to remote servers and services; fast connection
- Air Superiority: all the Linux-box features without Linux, faster and more stable.
- Ecology-friendly. First green fighter in the world? Possibly. :) This set-top box is energy efficient and has special 1W green-PSU. This made it possible to implement fan-less quiet design.
IT IS FUN TO USE and GOOD PICTURE ( special algorithm upscaler and special video output solutions)
Who is the buyer? Those, who enter the HD world, but the budget is tight (can not afford the F16), and as a second receiver for those who already use the F16 as the main box for sateliite and DVB-T viewing.
- 3D ready
- HDTV: excellent HDTV picture
- DVB-S and DVB-S2 compatible
- Decoding of MPEG-2, MPEG-4 SD, MPEG-4 HD, H.264 AVC
- UPSCALE function for greater picture quality and viewing comfort of SD channels (special algorithm used)
- Supports 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- HDMI output for best digital picture quality without any conversion loss
- PrPbY (CrCbY) component signal output for best picture quality
- PVR ready: recording and Timeshift functions (using SDHC card in card-reader and/or any USB-drive). Records can be played on PC without conversion.
- Ethernet port for connection to LAN and to remote servers and services via Internet for software upgrades, etc.
- Adjustable speed of RS-232 connection
- D.I.Y. dish installation: professional grade SPECTRUM ANALYZER embedded
- FFBSTM (Fully Functional Beep-Search) function for dish installation, in cases you don't see the TV, but you hear the sound
- Blind scan of any satellite is possible in SDand HD (together with Spectrum Analyzer that makes receiver HOT in professional DX communities)
- No need to buy CAM for most original cards. Possible to use up to 3 smartcards (2 card-readers + 1CAM) if required
- Smartcard channel zapping time is much better for some of the (via) providers: see and experience for yourself
- Self-protection intelligence systems and effective armor: has on-board protection against current short-circuit over-load in antenna cable (not a common function these days)
- USB 2.0 ports (3 of them: 2 at back side, 1 at front) for PVR functions, Media Files, etc)
- Media player features: playback of movies, music and pictures from external USB drive
- S/P DIF optical digital audio output
- DiSEqC 1.0,1.1 support for connection of up to 16...64 dishes
- DiSEqC 1.2 and USALS functions for motorized dish control
- Subtitles and teletext
- Parental control
The F15 takes off as well as the F16 (already well known) did. Why? Simply because it has all the functions and features of that popular receiver and even more, at almost half the price. And they both are outrunning some outdated "*****box" monsters, because F16 and F15 have all that is needed - but faster and more stable.