Multiple inputs accommodate the simultaneous connection of up to three high definition video sources, such as a DVD player, set-top box, game console, personal video recorder and satellite systems. The output sends the high definition audio video signals to a high definition display.
Fully HDCP Compliant
HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a HDMI display or projector without the correct HDCP decoding process, the picture is appear "sparkle" or in some cases, down-scaling to lower (480P) resolutions of the images. In order to see HDTV with HDCP compliance, the three sources, the display and any device in between must be have HDMI connections that can proceed HDCP decoding.
How does it work
Easily connect you HDMI display to the switch's display output. It's that simple! The switch requires no external power. Then connect three HDMI sources to the Switch's inputs using the HDMI cables. When the sources and display are all powered on and connected via the switch, you easily choice which one source you want to view using the included IR remote control.
- Switch easily between any three HDMI sources by the remote control/manually
- Supports 720P, 1080i and 1080P resolutions
- Works with HDMI 1.3 compliant devices
- Works with HDCP compliant devices
- Easy to install and simple to use
- Video amplifier speed: 6.75 Gbps
- Video amplifier bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Up to 36bit color depth
- Input video signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- HDMI connectors: 3 inputs/1 output, type A 19-pin female
- The remote control with battery (include)
- Power supply 5VDC 1A
- Dimensions: 205 x 112 x 32.8mm
- Weight: 890g
- The 3X1 HDMI switch
- The remote control
- 5VDC power supply
- User's Manual