Three inputs accommodate the simultaneous connection of up to three high definition video sources, such as satellite system, Blu-Ray DVD player and PlayStation 3. The output sends the high definition audio/video signals to a high definition display. Switching is done via the IR remote or manual when signal presents on the ports.
Fully HDCP Compliant
HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a HDMI display or projector without the correct HDCP decoding process, the picture is appear "sparkle" or in some cases, down-scaling to lower (480P) resolutions of the images. In order to see HDTV with HDCP compliance, the three sources, the display and any device in between must be have HDMI connections that can proceed HDCP decoding.
How does it work
1. Plug the IR Extender into the open port on the side of the HDMI Switch. Place the end of the iR extender in a location that is viisible to the remote control. The end of the IR extender includes adhesive tape. Remote the backing to use the tape.
2. Connect your source HDMI cables into the inputs label "Input 1","Input 2" and "Input 3" on the HDMI switch.
3. Connnect your HDMI cable from your display into the "Output" port on the HDMI switch.
4. Use the push button on the HDMI Switch to manually toggle between sources. Alternatively, use the remote control to remotely toggle between sources. Reminding, plase remove a plastic strip before use remote control.
- Switching to the last device turning on
- Switch easily between any three HDMI sources by IR remote or manual
- Supports 720P,1080i and 1080P resolutions
- Works with HDMI 1.3 compliant devices
- Works with HDCP compliant devices
- Easy to install and simple to use
- Video amplifier speed: 7.5 Gbps
- Video amplifier bandwidth: 250 MHz
- Up to 36bit color depth
- Input video signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- HDMI connectors: type A 19-pin female
- IR remote control (with battery)
- IR extender cable: L=1.2 meter
- Dimensions: 75 x 45 x 13.5mm
- Weight: 40g
- White Box
- 3 x 1 HDMI Switch
- Remote Controller(with battery)
- Infrared (IR) extender
- User Manual