It converts signal from DVD player, Blu-ray Disc player, DVR, game console, STB, PC, etc. to HDMI. It is true HDMI 1.3 version and HDCP compliant.
How does it work
You simply connect all your sources to the CV 1000HT HDMI Scaler converter's inputs. Then connect the display on the output port. Once the sources, the CV 1000HT HDMI Scaler converter and the display(s) are powered and connected, you simply select which source you want to view using the IR remote.
- Switch Function: Select input source and up-scale it to the single HDMI output and select output HDMI resolution by IR remote control.
- Be with real scaler function, up-scales any of the SD sources to HDMI 720P or 1080P, and also up-scales any of the two HDMI inputs to 720P or 1080P(in case it is with lower resolution).
- SD Input supports 4:3,16:9 and 16:10 display modes.
- HD input: supports16:9 and 16:10 display modes.
- Audio: YPbPr1, Video1 and S-Video share the same Audio.
- YPbPr2 and Video2 share the same Audio.
- "PC AUDIO" is used independently by VGA input.
- 2 HDMI inputs are compatible with DVI input by a HDMI to DVI adapter.
- Easy to install and simply to use.
- Supports full HD 1080P and compliant with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP.
- HDMI Video Format: deep color.
- Inputs: 2-way Composite Video, 2-way Component Video, 1-way SCART, 1-way S-Video, 1-way VGA, and 2-way HDMI, 2-way Stereo Audio.
- Output: 1-way HDMI, 1-way Stereo Audio
- Power and working status LED: Red: Power in; Green: working.
- Operating temperature: 0~50? ambient temperature.
- Storage Temerature: -20~60?
- Operation Humidity: 15%~80%(Non-condensing).
- Storage Humidity: 15%~70%(Non-condensing).
- Power supply: DC12V/3A Output
- Dimensions: 375 X 60 X 55 mm
- Weight: 1700g
Package Contents: White box
- Main unit
- DC12V/3.0A Power Supply
- Remote control
- RS232 Operation