Two inputs accommodate the simultaneous connection of up to two high definition Video sources, such as Blue-Ray DVD Player, game console, person video recorder and satellite set-top box. Eight outputs send the high definition Audio/Video signals to up to eight HD TVs. It can also be switched between two sources manually.
Fully HDCP Compliant
HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a HDMI display or projector without the correct HDCP decoding process, the picture is appear "sparkle" or in some cases, down-scaling to lower (480P) resolutions of the images. In order to see HDTV with HDCP compliance, the sources, the display and any device in between must be have HDMI connections that can proceed HDCP decoding.
How does it work
The HDMI Distribution Amplifier is connected and using a single HDMI cable from two HDMI sources to the HDMI Distribution Amplifier input. There are eight HDMI outputs from the Splitter to the HD Displays. Once all connections are made, power-cycle all equipment and you will see beautiful, sharp HDMI video on all of your High-Definition displays. You simply select which source you want to view manually.
- HDMI 1.3b transmitter and receiver.
- Switch easily between any to HDMITM / DVI source maually.
- Outputs are mirrored to 8 HDMITM / DVI displays simultaneously.
- Supports 720P, 1080i and 1080P resolutions.
- Supports DDWG standard for HDMI compliant monitors.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3b and DVI 1.0 specifications.
- HDCP compliant, RoHS compliant.
- Easy to install and simply to use.
- Supporting link speeds of up to 2.25Gbps(link clock rate of 225MHz) Max.
- Various video input interface supporting digital video standards such as:
24/30/36-bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4
16/20/24-bit YCbCr 4:2:2
8/10/12-bit YCbCr 4:2:2
- 12/15/18-bit double data rate interface(data bus width halved, clocked with both rising and falling edges) for RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4
- 36-bit double data rate interface(full bus width, pixel clock rate havled, clocked with both rising and falling edges).
- Bi-direction Color Space Conversion(CSC) between GRB and YCbCr color spaces with programmable coefficients.
- Up/down sampling between YCbCr 4:4:4 and YCbCr 4:2:2
- Built-in reset button and power protect switch
- Input video signal: 1.2 Volts p-p.
- Input DDC signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL).
- HDMI connectors: type A 19-pin female.
- Operating temperature: 0~50? ambient temperature
- Storage Temerature: -20~60?
- Operation Humidity: 15%~80%(Non-condensing)
- Storage Humidity: 15%~70%(Non-condensing)
- Power supply: DC5V 3.5A
- Dimensions: 445 x 350 x 120 mm
- Weight: 1470g
Packing Content: White Box
- Main unit(2x8)
- DC5V/3.5A Power Supply
- User's Manual