Two inputs offer you the choice of connecting high definition audio and video signals up to four displays. MX 4X4T HDMI Matrix Switcher can support disconnect and reconnect sources to a display. It works with the Blue ray DVD player, computer, game console, personal video recorder and satellite set-top box that connect to an HDMI display. Each source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it with an IR remote.
Fully HDCP Compliant
HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a HDMI display or projector without the correct HDCP decoding process, the picture is appear "sparkle" or in some cases, down-scaling to lower (480P) resolutions of the images. In order to see HDTV with HDCP compliance, both the source, the display and any device in between must be have HDMI connections that can proceed HDCP decoding.
How does it work
Easily connect the HDMI sources to the Matrix switch's inputs. Then connect four displays to the Matrix switch's outputs. When the HDMI sources, the matrix switcher and the HDMI displays are powered and connected, you simply switching which sources you want view on which displays using the IR remote or push button.
- Switch easily between any four HDMI sources.
- Distributes any of the two inputs to any combination of the four HDMI output displays.
- Maintain high resolution video up to 1080P.
- HDMI 1.3 compliant.
- HDCP compliant.
- Video amplifier speed: 6.75Gbps.
- Video amplifier bandwidth: 225MHz
- Up to 36bit color depth.
- Input video signal: 1.2 Volts p-p.
- Input DDC signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- HDMI connectors: type A 19-pin female.
- Remote control port: Mini-Stereo.
- IR remote with battery (included).
- Power supply 5VDC 5A.
- Dimensions: 430 x 202 x 50mm
- The 4X4 HDMI matrix switch.
- The remote control.
- 5VDC power supply.
- User' Manual.